Here is a Damn Good Homemade . If you just like plain old Peanut Butter Cookies simply leave out the Chocolate Chips. Either way these cookies taste great and will disappear in no time at all!
Ingredients for about 30 cookies:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix the Peanut Butter and Softened Butter MIX until smooth. Then ADD sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Slowly add in your baking soda, salt, and flour and mix thoroughly.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Roll in to 1 inch balls place on cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone mats. Use your fingers or a fork to press down on the dough. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 for about 9 to 11 minutes.
- Your Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie is ready to be served!