A cinnamon cookie is served commonly in Northern Europe and North America. In North America, it’s common use is for breakfast or dessert. Its main ingredients are flour, cinnamon, sugar, and butter, which provide a robust and sweet flavor. In some places, it is eaten as a breakfast food and is often served with cream cheese or icing.
Here are the directions to make it:
- In a mixer bowl, cream collectively sugar and butter; beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Add to butter combination.
- Combination properly.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or till firm sufficient to roll into balls.
- Shape dough into small balls about 3/four-inch in diameter.
- Roll in cinnamon sugar to coat.
- Set cookies 1-inch aside on gently greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 mins or till the edges are gently browned.
- Cool slightly on pans, then remove to racks to chill completely.
Similarly, You can make Apple Cinnamon Cookie which has some texture like this: