I do not think I have ever had Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies (I can also have, once), but from studying round it looks like they arrive out to be rather difficult and brittle? For my part, I prefer my cookies to be gentle and chewy.
This is a recipe from a pricey friend of mine, Anneke; she is the one who got me into baking and credit for this recipe goes totally to her. This recipe produces 15-20 big, chewy chocolate chip cookies. I think the name of the game to what makes this recipe flavor wonderful is a huge amount of vanilla extract and masses of chocolate chips.
- 2 cups of all-cause flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- half of teaspoon of salt (much less if using salted butter)
- 3/four cup of butter, melted (1.5 sticks)
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar (light brown works best)
- a half cup of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 egg, 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sift collectively the dry substances (flour, baking soda, salt)
- Cream collectively the butter and sugar; beat the eggs and vanilla
- upload the dry components to the wet until just combined
- Stir in chocolate chips by means of hand
- Drop cookies, size of roughly 1/four cup, 3″ apart onto greased cookie sheet
- Bake for 15-17 mins (some as 12 minutes, if the cookies are smaller).